Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 935 times
Make this dessert during diwali and see your guest go crazy over this!
- Soak the rice for 3 hours.
- Grind to a smooth paste.
- Boil the milk, add sugar and dry fruits.
- Now pour the rice batter into this and stir simultaneously.
- Stir so that it will become a sticky dough/
- Now coat a fry pan with little ghee and set the dough on it.
- Cover the fry pan and heat it low-medium flame for 15-20 min.
- Check in between.
- When the cake leave the ghee it turns to golden colour, switch off gas.
- Make it cool down, turn it upside down on a plate.
This recipe was contributed by roshniscuisine on 03 Nov 2014hi friendz...
I am Roshni...a mother of two caring n sweet kids...truly a homemaker...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.