Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1045 times
A delicious simple parathas.
Add your private note
Khichdi Parathe recipe - How to make Khichdi Parathe
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 parathas
- Mix together flour, salt, ghee and milk
- Knead dough by adding required amount of water.
- Keep dough covered and keep aside.
- Take leftover khichdi and add the green chillies, ginger, coriander, garam masala, dried mango powder and mix well.
- Make stuffed paratha with this dough and the above stuffing in usual manner.
- Serve hot along with raita garnished with chaat masala.
This recipe was contributed by healthyDish on 28 Jul 2014I am Archna, living in Mumbai. cooking is my hobby, I keep on trying new dishes.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.