Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46556 times
Kheema egg is a recipe which is quite similar to scrambled eggs and are best relished with chopped coriander leavesa garnish. The egg keema is tasty, easy and quick to prepare and a great way of adding eggs in your diet.
- Heat oil in a pan (preferably a non-stick).
- Add onion paste and fry.
- Add sugar, then add tomato paste.
- Let oil separate from gravy, then add turmeric powder.
- Stir well.
- Add chili powder and coriander powder, fry till nice aroma comes.
- Then add salt and garam masala.
- Now add eggs one by one, stirring constantly.
- Mix eggs well into the gravy.
- Keep stirring without sticking to the pan.
- When done, it will look like mutton kheema.
- Serve with roti, phulka or dosa.
This recipe was contributed by sweetykumar on 30 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.