Khatti Mithi Tokri
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7004 times
Khatti Mithi Tokri as name suggests it is tokri of bread filled with vegetables and raw mango filling.
Add your private note
Khatti Mithi Tokri recipe - How to make Khatti Mithi Tokri
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 9 tokris
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Put the bread slice on a rolling board, with the help of a rolling pin roll out the bread thinly.
- Take a 3-4" diameter steel bowl (big size katori) and cut out a round from the bread as per the size of that bowl. Apply the prepared spread evenly from the inner side of the bread.
- Take a muffin tray, place bread rounds in them to get a tokri with folds.
- Place them on the high rack. Grill for 6-7 minutes or till evenly browned on the edges.
- Remove and cool on room temperature.
- Put a portion of filling in each tokri and dot with tomato ketchup.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.