Khatti Meethi Kairi ki Kadhi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8792 times
Tasty and easy to make kadhi. . . Serve it hot with plain steamed rice or a simple khichdi of your choice.
- Heat the non-stick kadhai and add the mangoes,turmeric powder, salt and jaggery and cook on a medium flame till the mangoes become soft and tender.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, red chillies and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the yoghurt, pureed mango and the prepared paste to the tempering.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, while stirring continuously.
- Add 1/4 cup of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot with rice or rotis.
This recipe was contributed by Suman_001 on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.