Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5072 times
A vegetable treat, khatte mitthe brinjal has brinjals or baigan chpped and then cooked in a combination of Indian spice powders like red chilli powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, garam masala,etc. A true culinary delight, the sweet and sour taste of this brinjal recipe makes it a popular recipe among all.
- Take brinjal cut in center but not complete cut and lay on salt and masala
- Fry hot oil in the pan and when they r brown keep away
- Then same pan put in the onion, ginger, garlic paste and saute them
- When they are brown put into tomoto curry and soute for moment
- When all are mixed put all ingredients and heat for moment and then put in the brinjal after some time make on the heat the ready to taste.
This recipe was contributed by monika242 on 27 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.