Khatta mitha drink
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1253 times
A scoop of vanilla can be added to this drink for serving delicious float.
Add your private note
Khatta mitha drink recipe - How to make Khatta mitha drink
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Raw mango pieces-1/2 cup g approx.
Ice-as per required
- Blend mango, sugar and ice together.
- Make tea by adding 1 tsp tea in a cup of boiling water and then allow to cool it.
- Mix this tea with blend of mango.
- Fill 2 long glasses with crushed ice
- Pour blended ingredients on to it up to half of the empty portion of the glasses.
- Pour soda in glasses just before to serve.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#411689 on 22 May 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.