Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1718 times
This is a very instant recipe with a unique taste all will enjoy.
- Keep the oil in a kadai and when it is hot, add finely chopped green chillies.
- Add finely cut onions, and fry till golden.
- Add finely cut tomatoes and fry till they are cooked.
- Add chaat masala, chilli sauce and tomato sauce and fry for a minute.
- Add the crumbled left-over cake to this and salt to taste.
- Saute for just a minute and garnish with coriander.
- Eat hot with a steaming cup of tea.
This recipe was contributed by gayathri08 on 11 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.