Khatta Meeta Pratha
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2809 times
Ginger pieces put in lemon juice can stay for a long time in the fridge.
- Mix flour with awajain salt chill pd
- Make a well and pour hot oil mix will
- Add grated carrotmix well
- Finalilly make a stiff but sof dough with mango puree.
- Allow it to rest for 10 min.
- Take lemon sized balls roll the into thick parathas and cook with both sides oil.
- Serve hot with mint chetny.
This recipe was contributed by rama01 on 10 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.