Khatta - Meetha Pakoda
This recipe has been viewed 3149 times
Add your private note
Khatta - Meetha Pakoda recipe - How to make Khatta - Meetha Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Put all the ingredients for marination into a blender and make a fine thick smooth paste.
- Take it in a deep bowl, cover pineapple pieces with the paste and leave aside at least for an hour.
- Take khatta dhokla batter, add besan, ginger-chilly paste, salt, hot oil and soda to it.
- Take pine apple pieces coated with a marinate.
- Cover each piece with dhokla batter and deep fry it until brownish.
- Garnish it with kothmir and chilly powder.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 29 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.