Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2507 times
A spicy aloo or potato chaat recipe which is sure to tingle your taste buds. A combination of boiled chana and potatoes tossed together with a tangy chaat masala, the aloo chaat is irrestible! Try this spicy and mazedar aloo recipe to entice your family and guests.
- Put a little salt in mashed potato & make tikki & fry it on a non stick pan.
- Take a tikki on a plate.
- Put boiled & slightly mashed chanas.
- Add kala namak , salt , tomato salt, green chutni on top .
- Put a spoon of thick curd.
- Crush chips & put it on top.
This recipe was contributed by vandy_29 on 15 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.