Khati Magni Daal
This recipe has been viewed 5449 times
Kutu curry is a mixed vegetable recipe cooked in a coconut based South Indian style curry. Enjoy kutu curry with steamed rice along with rasam or sambhar.
- Boil the magni dal in a pressure cooker.
- As soon as it boils open the pressure cooker n add little ice cubes so it wont get mashed up n will remain seperated.
- In a pan heat the oil n add jerru.
- When jeeru cracks add curry leaves, garlic, ginger, haldi, n red chilli powder and hing to the oil.
- Then add boiled magni dal to it n let it boil for 2 mins.
- After that add green chilli, dhanajiru, salt to the dal.
- In the end add sour curd to it n let it boil for 5 mins.
- Serve hot n garnish with corainder.
This recipe was contributed by ddevangi on 13 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.