Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14933 times
A crunchy paratha recipe. . Best served with hot cup of tea!
- Combine the wheat flour, maida, semolina, ghee, milk and salt in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out portion into a circle of 4" diameter.
- Apply ghee on it, fold like a fan and make a circular roll.
- Roll it again into a circle of 7" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the parathas using oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides and paratha turns crisp.
- Serve hot with tea.
This recipe was contributed by suman_nagpal on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.