Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5277 times
A crispy , crunchy starter or snack item, khasta kebab is prepared from a mixture comprising of kidney beans, paneer , boiled potatoes and chopped chillies and ginger. These deep fried khasta kebabs are best served hot with green chutney.
- Combine the paneer, mashed rajma, corn flour and potato and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and divide the mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Shape each portion into small round flat kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the kebabs till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.