Khas 'emmmm' khas mukhwas
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13762 times
Points to be noted:
1) fennel seeds and dill seeds are high in fiber so they help us digest our daily as well as occasional meals.
2) there is no sugar in it, so it is very well for diabetic people.
3) dill seeds (suva ni daal) smells very nice.
4) fennel seeds are very well known for cleaning the food from the space in between the teeth after meal.
Add your private note
Khas 'emmmm' khas mukhwas recipe - How to make Khas 'emmmm' khas mukhwas
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup (tea cup) Dill seeds ( suva daal)
1.5 cup Sesame seeds (till)
1/2 cup Fennel seeds (variyali)
2 Lemon (small to medium size)
2 tsp Salt
- 1) squeeze one lemon in a big mixing bowl and add one tsp salt in it. mix it well. add sesame seeds in this mixture and mix well so that sesame seeds become wet due to lemon and salt mixture.
- 2) now, dry sesame seeds on a towel for two to three days until they get real crunchy like they were before applying this mixture.
- 3) repeat step 1 and 2 for dill seeds.
- 4) roast the fennel seed for 3-4 minutes.
- 5) mix sesame seeds, dill seeds and fennel seeds together in big bowl.
- 6) fill it in bottle and enjoy it everyday after meal.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#433520 on 23 Dec 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.