Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6753 times
Kharbuje ki kheer is an unique indian kheer recipe with rice paste and melon pulp(kharbooja) cooked together in sweetened milk mixture. A creamy and flavourful melon kheer or kharbooje ka kheer is typically served cold with chopped nuts as garnishings.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan, add the rice paste, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the muskmelon pulp, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from fire and pour in shikoras.
- Cool and cover it with silver warq.
- Serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by sdf on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.