Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3184 times
If you can't find self rising flour the use 3 cup white flour(maida) and add 1 and 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Mix all the above ingredient well until soft dough like paratha.
- Then make small round balls about one inch.
- Then put them on a backing sheet
- Then bake them at 350f for 15 to 20 minutes
- Then lower the temperature to 150f to 200f and bake them till crisp
- Now biskits are ready to eat!
This recipe was contributed by msurati on 25 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.