Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1516 times
Add your private note
Khandvi recipe - How to make Khandvi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
besan powder,salt,lal mirach powder,garam masala ,lemon juice,dhaniya leaves,green chillies,vegetable oil,cumins seeds,curd,haldi powder,thil seeds(white)
- 1).take 1 measure of besan powder mix 3 measures of water to it,add adequate amt of salt,add 1 tablespoon of curd,pinch of haldi powder,pinch of lal mirach powder,pinch of garam masala.
- 2).pour this micture in to a kadai,stir it continuoslyyy still the mixture gets thicken.
- 3).take wide plate, make it up side down and greece the surface with oil.
- 4).now appply the thicken paste done as a thin layer set it to cool down.
- 5). after the thin layer of besan paste cools down cut the layer in to two halvesand roll them carefully..
- 6).now cut the two rolls in to smaller parts.
- 7).now the prepare the seasoning with oil,cumins seeds ,choped green chillies and put in the rools prepared..
- 8)finally put some lime juice on the rolls and garnish with dhanaiya leaves
- And khaandvi is ready to heat
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#423793 on 11 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.