Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6635 times
A traditional Gujarati delicacy, khandavi is prepared from gram flour (besan and buttermilk)batter which has been steamed and rolled up. The khandvi rolls are seasoned with mustard seeds and grated coconut and enjoyed with green chutney.
- In the bowl mix all ingredient.
- Put in the micorwave for 4 mins.
- Take it out and mix it well again.
- Then again put it in microwave for another 3 mins.
- Then again mix it well.
- Again put it in microwave for 2 mins if required.
- Then spread it on ur platform till its hot.
- After 5 mins cut it into stripes and roll the stripes.
- In one vessal put oil to heat and add mustartd seed into it
- When crackle, add hing and green chilies.
- Spread that on the rolls.
- Then garnish with coriender leaves.
This recipe was contributed by dishudev on 15 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.