Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4758 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, Mixed vegetable curry with cashew has finely chopped onions tossed with capsicum, beans, tomato and roasted cashew and spice powder. Serve mixed vegetable with cashew with roti or as a stuffing for paranthas.
- Peel the kanda and cut them into small pieces. boil them in water for 10 minutes. also add tamarind, salt, red color to the boiling water.
- When the pieces turn their color, remove from water and keep aside.
- Heat oil and fry the pieces until golden brown. remove the pieces and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, fry mustard and cumin seeds, black gram and peanuts.
- When they turn brown color, add green chilies, coriander powder, chili powder, cilantro, curry leaves, salt and the fried pieces.
- Fry for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve as a side dish with rice.
This recipe was contributed by jolu on 20 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.