Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20781 times
It is very easy and tasty snack recipe. .
- In a deep pan, combine enough water, curd, besan, salt and turmaric powder and whisk well.
- Boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes, while stirring continiously.
- Remove from the flame and grease the clean table top.
- Pour the batter on the table top and spread it evenly.
- Cool for 5 minutes and cut in to thin strips.
- Gently lift and roll all the strips and arrange in a shallow box.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and pour this to the rolls.
- Garnish with chopped coriender leaves and fresh greated coconut.
This recipe was contributed by sweeta1 on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.