by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Khakhra Chaat in Hindi)
Added to 202 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48211 times
Whole wheat khakhras are undisputedly nutritious! Here, we transform this healthful snack into an irresistibly tasty one, by crushing and combining them with flavourful and crunchy veggies, lime juice and coriander. Far too easy to make but incredibly irresistible, the Khakhra Chaat is also chock-full of vitamin A and fibre. Keep all the ingredients ready, and mix just before serving. To make two cups of crushed khakhras for this recipe, you can use around eight khakhras of 7” each.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, green chillies and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, green peas, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coriander and lemon juice and mix well. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, combine the coarsely crushed khakhra and the prepared mixture and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.