by SukanyA GhosH
This recipe has been viewed 2607 times
Dates are one of the most enchanting dry fruits like pista,kaju and all...this is among the most delicious fruit famous specially in winter season here is one of my most chatpatta khatta meetha recipe!
- Cut the dates into a medium pieces and keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add the jaggery and boil til jaggery melts well.
- Add the dates and mix well.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the tamarind juice, pepper, black salt and mix well.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by SukanyA GhosH on 27 Nov 2011I love Food and love to cook food & serving people....................
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.