Khajur Imli Ki Chutney ( Non- Fried Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27556 times
Khajur imli ki chutney, this iron-rich chutney is a traditional and very common one, but never fails to impress. It is a safe bet to serve during any party as you can be sure your guests will like it.
- Clean and wash the dates and tamarind.
- Add the jaggery and 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Add 1 cup of water, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well. Use as required. Store refrigerated.
Nutrient values per tbsp
|Vitamin A||0 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.