Khajur Imli Ki Chutney ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21539 times
A khatti mithi chutney usually eaten with chaat.
- Wash the dates and tamarind and place them in a saucepan.
- Add the jaggery, chilli powder, asafoetida, salt and 4 cups of water and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and strain the mixture through a sieve.
- Store refrigerated in an air-tight container and use as required.
- You can also purée the chutney in a food processor and then strain it through a sieve.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.