Khajur Amli Ni Chutney
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7178 times
A khatti mithi chutney usually eaten with chaat like sev puri pani puri, bhel.
- Soak the dates and tamarind in a bowl in sufficient water for at least 4 hours.
- Combine the khajur and imli and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl.
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, asafetida and salt and mix well.
- Store in an air-tight container and keep refrigerated.
- Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.