Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8973 times
This is a Bhutanese dish and tastes good with plain white rice but better with traditional red rice.
- Peel potatoes, cut in to medium slices.
- Put potoes in cooking karai or bowl.
- Add two cups of water.
- Add oil, and salt to taste and green chillies.
- Put to boil until potoes are cooked.
- Then add the cheese (grated) and let it melt.
- Dish is ready to be eaten with rice.
This recipe was contributed by yangchen on 28 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.