Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2092 times
Make sure the rice is not over cooked and should be properly drained.
- Mix all the ingredients and keep aside for 10 mins.
- Heat ghee, put cloves and cardamom seeds.
- Add all above ingredients
- And stir on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
This recipe was contributed by mparruck on 21 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.