Kesaria Paneer in Thandai Gravy
This recipe has been viewed 5049 times
Kesaria paneer in thandai flavoured gravy
- Cut the paneer into even numbered 5 cm square slices.
- Add salt, pepper, raisins and one tsp garam masala powder to the mashed green peas and mix well.
- Make paneer sandwiches with the green peas paste.
- Add enough water to the flour to mix to a thin batter.
- Dip the stuffed paneer slices in the batter and deep fry them in hot oil till done.
- Keep them aside.
- Mix all the ingredients and grind to a fine paste using the milk and keep aside.
- Heat two tsp oil in another pan and cumin seeds and when they crackle, add thandai paste and cook for two minutes. Add 1cup water to the remaining flour and add to the paste ,to thicken the sauce.
- Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer till the thandai sauce is thick enough. Dissolve saffron in milk and add to this mixture. Simmer for four minutes.
- Cut the paneer slices into half to obtain triangular pieces and arrange them in a plate.
- Pour the prepared thandai hot sauce over the paneer triangles. Garnish with coriander and fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 23 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.