by Jeel Gala
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5972 times
Kesari naankhatai biscuits is a perfect tea time biscuit. . .
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the crushed sugar and cardamom powder, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Mix well using your hands for 3-4 minutes in 1 direction.
- In another bowl, combine the maida and semolina and add the baking soda, curds and saffron and mix well.
- Mix the ghee-sugar mixture and maida mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- Knead into a soft dough, using milk as required.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and flatten them into smooth cookies.
- Keep a slice of pista as topping and place them in a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 degree C for 30 minutes or till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Jeel Gala on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.