This recipe has been viewed 5420 times
An interesting kesari cake recipe. Discover many unique, easy to prepare delicious cake recipes at tarladalal.com
- Heat ghee in a kadai.
- Fry cashewnuts and raisins till light brown and keep aside.
- Add sooji to the remaining ghee and fry till light brown.
- Add kesari powder dissolved in 2 cups of water. keep stirring.
- Reduce heat. when all the water has been absorbed, add milkmaid. stir well till traces of ghee begin to show at the sides of the kadai.
- Spread on a greased plate. if required, top with raisins and nuts.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was contributed by jaya_venkatesh on 26 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.