Kesar Pista Milk Shake
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28348 times
A popular milk shake recipe, kesar pista milk shake is lip smacking and yet healthy. The delectable milk shake is flavoured with kesar(or saffron) and soaked and crushed pistachio. A perfect cooling and nutrient dense beverage option, especially for children.
- Take a pan and heat the milk , let the 3 cups simmer in very low heat , let it simmer until the milk becomes 1 1/2 cup.
- Grind the almonds , along with the pista , and the saffron until they form a smooth paste
- Add the ground paste to the milk and then stir them well.
- Let the milk come to a boil for about twice.
- And remove them from the stove, and when the milk comes to room temprature.
- Place them in the refrigrator. serve them cold.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.