This recipe has been viewed 3319 times
Gughra, chorafali, poha chivda, besan ladoos, ooundhiya and few others makes diwali complete with regards to cooking. Here traditional coocnut-elchi-sauf gughra are made using kesar milk masala.
- Knead the flour using milk-water mixture. Knead a semi stiff dough like paratha. Cover and keep aside.
- Heat non stick pan, add 1 tsp ghee.
- Add coconut and roast it lightly for a half a minute.
- Transfer it to a bowl, cool and add the milk masala and sugar, mix well and keep aside.
- Take little dough and roll 2" puris.
- Keep stuffing in the center.
- Make the two half meet and curl it around the edges and give a traditional gughra shape.
- Deep fry it until lightly brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.