Kele ki Subji
This recipe has been viewed 2204 times
Kele ki Subji is a vegetable recipe with unripe bananas cut into discs and then stir fried with hing and zeera powder. Enjoy with roti or appam.
- Cut bananas in roundels.
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera to itwhen crackle add haldi ,dhana and chili powder.
- Add 1 cup water to it and let it boil.
- Add banana and cook for 1 min.
- Now add amchoor sugar and salt.
- Serve immediately with parantha of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by kitty100369 on 23 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.