Kele Ke Kofte
This recipe has been viewed 3986 times
A simple and easy to prepare delicious vegetable. . Perfect for house parties!
Add your private note
Kele Ke Kofte recipe - How to make Kele Ke Kofte
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide he mixture into equal sized balls and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each kofta till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the cloves, cumin seeds, asafeotida, bay leaf, ginger and green chillli, beaten curd, and enough water to adjust the consistency.
- Cook on a slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the koftas and simmer for a few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 25 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.