Kela na Patra
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10555 times
This is a low cal recipe and at the same time a farali recipe.
- Combine the banana, potato, salt, sugar, half of ginger-chilli paste and coconut in a bowl and mix well.
- Add this to the singhada flour add the remaining ginger-chilli paste, salt and sugar, mix well and add enough water and mix well to make a thick paste so that no lumps remain.
- Take the arbi leaf spread the prepared paste on it and cover it with another leaf and on it spread the banana mixture and again cover this with another leaf.
- Roll it and steam in an steamer for 10-15 minutes or till cooked.
- Cut them into small pieces and keep aside.
- In a small pan, heat the oil and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, pour this to the patra and garnish with coriander.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.