This recipe has been viewed 1985 times
A complete culinary delight, kela dosas are as unique as they sound. With mashed bananas as filling, the dosa tastes great with coconut and chilli chutney.
- Soak the rice, dal and fenugreek seeds for at least 5 to 6 hours.
- Drain and grind to a fine paste.
- Add a little warm water and salt. the dosa mixture should be like a thick white sauce. keep aside for 5 to 6 hours.
- Mash the bananas. add to the dosa mixture. add the green chillies and sugar.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and heat.
- Spread the mixture in small rounds about 50 mm. (2") diameter.
- Put a little ghee around the sides of the rounds and cook for a few minutes.
- Turn and cook again.
- Serve hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by aroon on 24 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.