Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3755 times
This delicious recipe goes well with plain rice, adai, dosai. Take care not to over boil as it will become watery.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and spinach and little water, mix well and cook till the spinach is soft.
- Meanwhile, combine the soaked cumin seeds, dals, grated coconut, chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add this paste and salt to the buttermilk, mix well.
- Pour to the cooked spinach, mix well and boil for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ul69 on 27 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.