Added to 526 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66557 times
This roll is a new alternative to stuffed paratha. Can be served as a snack or cocktail snack.
- Sieve the flour, salt, cornflour and soda bi-carb.
- Rub in the butter and make a dough by adding enough milk or water.
- Knead very well, cover and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Knead once again and divide into 8 portions.
- Roll each portion as thinly as possible. Cook lightly on a tava and keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 8 portions.
- Stuff each roti with one portion of the filling and roll it like a Swiss roll.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a tava with ghee until crisp.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.