Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5559 times
Frying in 4 - 5 tbsp oil gives the dish a good look and taste.
last thing to add is the kasuri methi powder so that it does not get cooked too much.
- Grind ginger and garlic into thick paste.
- Add 4 - 5 tbsp oil in a pan for frying the cauliflower florets.
- Add the florets in the oil and deep fry them. if you don''t want to fry the florets in to much of oil, you can use little oil and just saute them.
- Add the seasoning oil in another pan and add the mustard seeds. add ginger, garlic paste and fry it till light brown.
- Now add the chopped onions and chopped green chillies and fry them till golden brown.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and fry them till they become soft.
- Then add the dhania powder, salt, chilli powder, turmeric and curd and let it cook for 5 minutes. then add the fried florets and let it cook along with the gravy for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Lastly add the kasuri methi powder
- Remove from the stove and garnish it with coriander leaves. serve with rice or chapathi
This recipe was contributed by ajm4u on 09 Feb 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.