Kasoori Gobhi Tikka
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4671 times
A famous Punjabi snack made in simple and quick way..
Add your private note
Kasoori Gobhi Tikka recipe - How to make Kasoori Gobhi Tikka
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- In a deep bowl,soak the cauliflower florets in enough water along with 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of salt. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Drain, wash again and keep aside.
- Combine the shahjeera, pepper, garam masala, lime powder, grated paneer and salt in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine the curds, kasuri methi, cream and cornflour in another bowl and mix well.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the butter and cauliflower and whisk till the batter is smooth.
- Add the cauliflower to this marinade and mix well. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Thread the cauliflower florets on skewers, 1 and 1/2 inch apart.
- Barbeque for 6-7 mins. Baste with butter and sprinkle a little chaat masala over the barbecued cauliflower along with some lemon juice.
- Serve immediately with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 17 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.