by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7185 times
Kashmiri rice, rice cooked in onions and spices.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the onion and fry till it turns to brown in colour.
- Add the cloves and cardamom and fry for a minute on a slow flame.
- Add the rice and raisins and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add enough water and salt to taste and let it come to a boil. Cover and cook till the rice is done.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 08 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.