Kashmiri Dum Aloo By Gulshansethi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7258 times
An awesome kashmiri dum aloo is a favorite aloo or potato based rich and creamy treat recipe which is sure to win accolades for you. Enjoy this aloo dum with naan or parathas.
- Pressure cook potatoes with a little salt. Peel and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add chilli powder and water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the amchur,garam masala and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gulshansethi on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.