Kashmiri Dum Aloo By Hpatel7
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6421 times
A subtly spiced rich and mouthwatering party special vegetable recipe, the kashmiri dum aloo is best paired with naan or paratha. The boiled aloo or potatoes are cooked in a delectable gravy comprising of khoya, crushed nuts , tomatoes and select spice powders and whole spices.
- Combine the cardamom, cloves and cinnamon and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Boil the potatoes till half cooked, peel and pierce each potato 2-3 time with thin wooden toothpick.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and add to the curds.
- Add the salt and powder and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.