Kashmiri Alu Dum
This recipe has been viewed 10150 times
A delicious recipe made using rich tomato based gravy!
Add your private note
Kashmiri Alu Dum recipe - How to make Kashmiri Alu Dum
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 servings
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add all the masalas and potatoes along with one cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and add the curds.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are soft, adding water as required.
- Add the khus-khus and cashew paste and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.