Kashmiri Aloo Dum
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11351 times
Kashmiri aloo dum is popular potato based curry recipe with the diced potatoes simmered in a rich and creamy gravy. Enjoy with naan or roomali roti.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in pan and add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add this to the stuffing and mix well.
- Stuff the potatoes with a portion of the stuffing mixture and keep aside.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add the prepared paste and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add the tomato puree and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and butter and the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook till the potatoes are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by neerajbaid on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.