Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5079 times
Kasadiya is a dip made from onionS, tomato and garlic and then enjoyed as accompaniment with starters or as spread on tortillas.
- Make a thick gravy of onions(half finely chopped and half churned), tomatoes and garlic.
- Add some vinegar to this.
- Add salt and chilli powder according to taste.
- On a tortilla, spread the batter and over this some thin slices of onions, capsicum and cheese.
- On another tortilla spread ketchup and put it over the first one(make it like a sandwich)
- On a pan cook both side with oil. serve hot
This recipe was contributed by nehas_gupta on 09 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.