5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2198 times
Kasabendi is an interesting regional recipe of putting cucumbers,carrots,peas in a cloth sealed open mouthed container along with garlic, hing and salt in sunlight. The mixture is taken out and then mixed with oil, chillies and relished with roti or rice at night.
- Cut cucumber and carrot( long ones).
- Add green peas and groundnut to it.
- Add asafoetida, water and salt to it, mix it well.
- Tie the top of the container with a thin muslin cloth and keep it in sunlight for the full day.
- At night mix it and put oil, black til power, garlic and jeera powder into it.
- Have it with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by Sonaly22 on 16 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.