Karonbe ka achaar
by rajni ahuja
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9125 times
Add your private note
Karonbe ka achaar recipe - How to make Karonbe ka achaar
Cooking Time: Total Time:
2.haldi 10 gm
3.red chilli 25gm
5.kagzi lemon juice 250gm
- 1 dip fresh karonde in water
- 2.after 3 hours take out from water ,cut into 2 pieces ,take out seed
- 3.rub salt and haldi ,keep in jar, tie its mouth with thin cloth
- 4.add hing .chilli.lemon juice ,salt .
- 5.tie mouth of jar with cloth ,keep in sun for 1 week
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.