Karele ki Karari Kachri
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9483 times
Tasty and spicy bitter gourd round slices marinated with spices and deep fried. A quick evening snack.
- Wash and cut the karela into thin rounds.
- Add little salt, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out all water from the karela and add the cornflour, coriander powder, chilli powder, amchoor powder and little salt, toss well and keep aside to marinate for at least one hour.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kachris till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Madooki on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.